The “Employee on Assignment” card

The “Employee on Assignment” card for senior managers or high-level executives

You are employed by a French company that is part of an international group. If you have a very responsible role or if you receive a gross monthly salary that is greater than or equal to 5,000 euros, you will be issued with a residence permit valid for a period of three years.

Your family can accompany you with a “visitor” residence permit which will allow your spouse to work.

Online 24/11/2008

top of the page