The "Salaried" and “Temporary Worker" permit

Different residence permits can be issued opening up access to specific professions in France.

- The “Salaried” temporary residence permit
- The "Temporary Worker" residence permit
- A permit granted under a bilateral agreement.

The list of professions you can carry out in France can be consulted on

Online 24/11/2008

top of the page